Patreon May 2021
Patreon May 2021 critique by Labanya
Hello there! Hope things are well there, here things are nice, can’t say very bad, even though they look very grim.
I have just finished reading the May bunch of Patreon books created/written by Sharmishtha Basu, sharing my honest opinion about them, hoping they will bring a few much needed patrons her way!
1. Agnilipi [writing/letter of fire]: It contains 10 gorgeous photographs taken by Sharmishtha Basu. They are pleasing and pretty to my eyes. My favorite is the final shot of flamingo spreading its wings.
2. Agnipat [portrait of fire]: It contains 10 paintings of butterflies, dragonflies and one painting of firefly. Quite well painted, I love butterflies, who does not? So, loved the book for sure!
3. Agnimalya [garland of fire]: This book contains a set of mixed fantasy stories. My favorite was “the delay” absolute loved the twist in this sci-fi fantasy. “Vampire in love” was fun too.
4. Coming Kingdom: this one was a fantastic read, I thoroughly enjoyed the stories, all but one were fantasy, the one that was not fantasy was really thought provoking!
5. SBPnB [Sharmishtha Basu’s Pen n Brush]: It contains 10 illustrated poems, the paintings are pretty and the poems are really good
Will return next month with critiques, till then stay safe!
It is my pseudonym and I write for Sharmishtha only, I really don’t have any plans of writing for anyone else at present, if I do I will start using my real name! If you like my works you can always send a few lines to Sharmishtha or write them as comments, she will tell me.